Life is two-rific with ABELLA Twins

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ah, my Lee Min Ho...30 going 16 !!!

Feels like sweet 16 again....thanks to him.


Photobucket
Geu Jun Pyo as Lee Min Ho


I hope my son, Ace to be like him when he grows up ('coz they do look alike...LOL).

Photobucket
My son, Ace Marly

Is'nt funny?! HA-HA-HA! Since Meteor Garden days Ive been an openly fanatic of this F4 guys- Jerry Yan etc..etc.. I really loved the story. I'm crazy on it, inspite of the fact that the airing time was quite a problem on my working schedule. I definely dont hesistate to buy small television and bring it to our faculty room that time... just to watch it and carefully followed the story, is'nt it much funnier. LOL

The Japan version showed up as well as the cartoon series, pinatulan ko lahat yan.. Until these korean version comes up!

Though there some critics says that acting is not good enough -to hell w/ them, I simple admired the flow of the story were women are being taking cared of and pampered by a man who felt in love deeply, maybe bec. some of the things happy actually happen in me... (Thats why I really admired my husband- he loves making surprises ) But whats good in it is the improvement of the story and the connections of every people in the story....dont mention the different places they showed and making endured by people. I could only imagine what if the U.S try also to remake this kind of story .. more amazing places would shown up! Bonggang bonga!

0 comments:

About This Blog

"Precious memories and
keepsakes are store here,
You melt my heart
every time I look.
Once two tiny babies
growing way too fast,
what can I do
to make these moments last?

Save a little treasure
write a little note,
knowing someday
you'll read what I've wrote.
Precious memories and
keepsakes in this site,
you'll see our love
when both of you
are old enough ."

Songs to Serenade You

Our Photobucket

Multiply Site

Remake of Ricardo Arellano Jr. | Sign-in | 2009

Back to TOP