Life is two-rific with ABELLA Twins

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BABYS BED TIME STORIES :


WHICH IS BETTER BED FOR MY TWIN BABIES?




BABY CRIB?
Score *

Why? this is definitely a "NO-NO" for me to buy and if you also have a twin baby are thinking of buying two sets of crib w/ pillows. Neither I have one kid, I wouldn't actually buy this same kind of resting place for my baby, aside from the fact that this is looks like a prisoners cage (because of the lined wall) this can be only be used for a short period of time and cost you more. I always thinking why people used to buy this kid of thing for their kids, isn't because for their child's convenience or for their own?! Stylish, yes-correct! but If I have budget for this I would look forward to renovate their room into their playpen, big enough and safe for them to move around. For those small place in their house it is not convenient to use. Alright, you can actually fold it, but the reason why you buy it is because you like to use it most of the time?

Another reason is during hot season, its difficult to leave your kids sleeping in a cushion where heat can easily transfer to baby's body cause for them to perspire a lot. Without even knowing there back body is wet. Another thing is the bedding and tons of flat sheets that you have to maintain everyday.

there are also some cases that your kids can already reach to get out from the crib, before you knew your precious baby is already fallen.


Traditional "DUYAN"?
Score: ***

Why? Duyan is made from native material known as " rattan" and can bought actually for almost 90 pesos; add the cost of the durable rope and the a hook, we can say you actually need at least less than 500pesos will bought in Divisoria (Phils.) As my Mama said "There's no better way that the duyan way" I actually have to most convenient time having this duyan around the house, aside from the fact that it is easier to maintain, the bedding w/c known as "banig" gives that natural cool feeling to my baby. Though it is also can be use for short period of time, at least you didn't loose your money for nothing and later on another problem is getting rid of those expensive things you bought for your baby, some kind of " hard to throw and hard to give" mentality person.

It is much easier cradle my baby specially if you sing them a a lullaby song. It actually give me a chance to sing that no one contradict (because of my voice LOL=) But what actually you need is a bigger space enough for the duyan to move freely and do not bounce and hit to your wall or your baby's might get hurt inside. But for those mothers who are more of style, you might not like this in the beginning but nevertheless it much comfortable, one of the quality we are looking for our baby's, right?!



AMIR & ACE ABELLA

3 Way Baby Stroller?

Score :*****

Why? It is said 3 way, of convenience: it can slide, bounce up and down; a rack and steady cradle for only 2400+++ pesos (2007). It can be bought in a less cheaper price compared to crib but expensive compared to duyan. It is most convenience for those who have small spaces in the house where everything is in one particular place. If they are awake you could actually play w/ them much closer while rolling the stroller on the floor, play peekaboo or else. If they are trying to get sleep cradle them quietly by slowly moving the stroller up and downward, I remember the chair so called "tumba-tumba" of our Lola Ina, she used to sit in that chair for relaxation, there are times I also want to play w/ the chair I actually asked her to get me some milk for her to get off the chair and before she knew it I am already sited on her chair, silly isn't.

Since my baby is not used to sit properly, I just move the front wheels for the strolle to be like their little chair, this is also can be done if it is already their feeding time. The only problem on it is there is a minimum body weight for this equipment if your baby is too have, you cannot bounce upside and downward the stroller because it could cause minor head injury for your baby. You don't want that to happen, right. For busy mom's like me my main point is for hygienically purpose I just don't just jump else where and place everywhere my baby in the different parts of the house like sofa or worst the floor. No pre- preparation required when even you baby wants to sleep.

0 comments:

About This Blog

"Precious memories and
keepsakes are store here,
You melt my heart
every time I look.
Once two tiny babies
growing way too fast,
what can I do
to make these moments last?

Save a little treasure
write a little note,
knowing someday
you'll read what I've wrote.
Precious memories and
keepsakes in this site,
you'll see our love
when both of you
are old enough ."

Songs to Serenade You

Our Photobucket

Multiply Site

Remake of Ricardo Arellano Jr. | Sign-in | 2009

Back to TOP