Life is two-rific with ABELLA Twins

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Zoocobia Fun Zoo - Clark Pampanga

Some say's "A happy childhood is poor preparation for human contacts" because you intend to spoiled a child. But how do we really say that our kids are happy in what we are doing, in what we are giving??!

As parents like me would say, i would to give the best for my kids! but after going to a mall that full of toys and Amir asked me to buy small spiderman that cost P548. I started to think, how could I hide this toy to my son. kahit kayang bilhin parang hindi makatarungang gastusan.

After that, I came up a realization to my self : "lagi ko kayong dinadala sa mga may laruan pero pag nag turo na kayo di ko naman lahat binibili. Buti na lang di pa kayo masyadong umeeksena na umiiyak at nag wawala sa mall pag di binilhan ng laruan.

Thank God dadi's here,

Happy days are here again....Our Amir and Ace first encounter to animals


how can we forget, even Amir is so happy and excited, He almost killed one of the birds here...


...Ace is a little bit afraid holding and feeding the birds...nararamdaman nya ung tuka ng ibon.

It's an amazing experience to feed this animals...lakas sumipsip ng milk!

This is one thing that Ace enjoyed and amazed so much...feeding the goats...


Another realization that, a child could say: "Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand." We have two lives - the one we learn with and the life we live after that.

0 comments:

About This Blog

"Precious memories and
keepsakes are store here,
You melt my heart
every time I look.
Once two tiny babies
growing way too fast,
what can I do
to make these moments last?

Save a little treasure
write a little note,
knowing someday
you'll read what I've wrote.
Precious memories and
keepsakes in this site,
you'll see our love
when both of you
are old enough ."

Songs to Serenade You

Our Photobucket

Multiply Site

Remake of Ricardo Arellano Jr. | Sign-in | 2009

Back to TOP